• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Man of the Series

Nishant

International 12th Man
Mahela now on 11 points (only 1 point behind McGrath) - and certainly giving McGrath a run for this award.

It now looks like a 4 way contest between McGrath on 12 points, Mahela 11 points,
Hayden 9 points and Kallis 8 points, with Mcgrath having the advantage and the lead .
depends on the final now!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon McGrath will get it - if not, he'll get 2 points and cannot lose the title.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McGrath would get three points today as MOM. Doesn't thatmean he now can't be beaten for the player of tournament?

pup11

International Coach
Now McGrath can't be beaten in the race to get the Player of the series award.

So now we can say Player of the series 07 WC : GD Mcgrath.

Hats off to this great bowler he is a legend and i would sorely miss him!!

pasag

RTDAS
I vividly remember at least two or three articles in the paper calling for McGrath not to be picked in the ODI side and that he wasn't good enough to get into our 11. Now he's probably won the Man of the Tournament. What a legend.

Hayden needs 53 runs in the final (if my calculations are correct) to break Tendulkar's record of most runs so it's a pity he will miss out. And to think noone wanted him there. Even me, one of his biggest fans was questioning his place in the side. What a champion.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Both my Labradors were saying Hayden till yesterday. Now one of them is saying McGrath :)
The smartest labradors in the whole World... perhaps the smartest dogs in the World or even the smartest animals ever...:laugh:

pup11

International Coach
So SJS can do a Dr.Dolittle!! Some skill to have mate, to understand what your dog is saying.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I vividly remember at least two or three articles in the paper calling for McGrath not to be picked in the ODI side and that he wasn't good enough to get into our 11. Now he's probably won the Man of the Tournament. What a legend.

Hayden needs 53 runs in the final (if my calculations are correct) to break Tendulkar's record of most runs so it's a pity he will miss out. And to think noone wanted him there. Even me, one of his biggest fans was questioning his place in the side. What a champion.
Who says he will miss out?