• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Fiery

Banned
I'll write something coherent on this when I've had some sleep. I've been up since 6am yesterday, and just capped the end of Glenn McGrath's career and a third straight world cup by changing a toddler's really foul nappy, so I'm kinda out of sensible words.

I'll leave you with this: Michael Mason is the new definition of cool folks. You peeps should get with the times and come aboard the Mason-band-wagon! :ph34r:
:laugh:

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
OH MY GOD!!

Cricket is meant to be played by educated people who understand things more than kicking a ball about. How can they be so stupid!!

This is stupider than when Inzy decided not to come out of the Pavilion against England.

A@SHD asefh we['fh w['eufih

NO, this is aout umpiring, and this was nearly as stupid as Hair fiasco.

I think Dar and Bucknor were trying to play tribute to Hair by acting in the same stubborn manner as seen in Hair days, they probably don't want anyone to forget the legend!

simmy

International Regular
Sri Lanka were brilliant as well. Deserved runners up. Played ***y cricket a lot of the time.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
you know what this sux! i hope the aussies doesn't ruin the 20/20 wc too, im actually looking forward to that more now. No offense intended to the aussies though, you guys are just too good.

simmy

International Regular
you know what this sux! i hope the aussies doesn't ruin the 20/20 wc too, im actually looking forward to that more now. No offense intended to the aussies though, you guys are just too good.
I think that will be a lot more competitive.

Hell, if Pietersen can bat for 20 overs every game, England could win it!