• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe the idiots who run this show, first you have a 38 over final, and now you're on the verge of deciding it using the D/L method. Like WTF. It's a WC final damnit!

:dry:

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Regardless of the result, SL have done themselves proud imo.
Could've done better.....especially after the good start they got.....their middle order needs to be stronger (more consistent and dominating) and luck is just not totally favoring them today :(!!!!!

PY

International Coach
WC fizzles to an incompetent death. Skipper out, and with it, any hope of an upset.

simmy

International Regular
You guys are ruining this game for me because my screen is like 3 balls behind!

Still no sign of this wicket ball.