• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

pup11

International Coach
No rain please, this would help SL win easily if it comes down to D/L method because they have just lost one wicket.

Majin

International Debutant
I'd given up on the game when Gilly got to his 100, turned off to do something else but kept checking every now and then. Didn't give SL a hope in hell when the second innings started, especially when Tharanga went. After that was one of the most horrible feelings I've had while watching a cricket game, so sure that something was going to happen every ball, horribly tense feeling. But somehow Jayasuria and Sangakkara have managed to keep pace with the score and if they can go on for another 50-60 runs without losing a wicket it'll be seriously game on.

It's so good but so horrible to watch. The batsmen riding their luck severely but what else can they do?

pup11

International Coach
Now the positive side is that this break would give Aussies a chance to gather themselves and get themselves back on track.

pup11

International Coach
Aussies and their dubious record while defending huge targets always makes me nervous, i am hoping against hope that they don't screw up in this game.

pup11

International Coach
Comeon George i have my hopes pinned on you, the postman would really have to deliver today for the Aussies to get out of this tight spot.