• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Bracken has been such a big part of the effectiveness of the Aussie bowling attack. McGrath, Tait and Hogg may have got more wickets, but Bracken has, in almost every match, removed an early wicket and one of the opposition's best batsmen to start the rot. Just a champ these days.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
you know what i cant take this anyone im tired of aussies murdaring every single team! the icc should cut their pay check in half and give it to the rest of the teams to catch up! for now im going to go see the lakers vs suns playoff series is on or find a good baseball game cause this is just not fun.

pup11

International Coach
TAIT generating some serious heat.

EDIT: But he seems to have lost his radar in the process to bowl quick.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
you know what i cant take this anyone im tired of aussies murdaring every single team! the icc should cut their pay check in half and give it to the rest of the teams to catch up! for now im going to go see the lakers vs suns playoff series is on or find a good baseball game cause this is just not fun.
If it was the $$ that made good players, India would be world beaters.

And thankfully, the I$C$C does not control the finances of the ACB.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Sangakkara trying to get himself out here with some wild slashes at wide stuff from Bracken. Won't last for much longer if he doesn't change what he's doing...