• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The Aussies have been awesome, but as a contest it's been dire stuff really. & probably disappointing for the Aussie team too; IMHO great sportsmen are defined by great contests, not massacres. People remember Mohammad Ali for his wars with Frazier & Foreman, not the stiffs he blew away in a round or two.

Punter run out by a country mile as I type. Sold down the river by Symonds.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
TBF Watson was pretty bloody fantastic v NZ so it's not the worst move.

Annoying if you've got Clarke in your dream team tho but. :@

Watson goes attempting the reverse sweep tho, so what do I know?!?!

Matt79

Global Moderator
****! Watto gone. I might have Mason as an avatar for a month here. Unless he takes two wickets in the SL innings.

Good ball by Malinga. Just too quick to try that shot

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
looking at the score it doesnt show, but SL have done actually well enough to reduce probably 30+ runs from AUS total...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Dar signals dead ball, wtf?

Nicholas says running on the pitch. Weird.

Buchanan & Punter should refuse to come out after tea IMHO. :ph34r: