• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What the hell is wrong with Jayasuriya? For gentle off-spin, that's unforgivable. Two absolute shockers, and not the first time this spell either.

Gilchrist closing in on 150 now, still 9 overs left.

simmy

International Regular
Considering the innings and the magnitude of this game... this has already got to be one of the great ODI knocks.

JBH001

International Regular
Im afraid, very afraid. So much for a contest, its like 99 and 03 all over again.

(Though the fact that its Gilly makes it a little easier to bear)

I wish I had gone to bed now at 3.45am - as it is, now I have to try to forget.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
you know what ? this is the PERFECT time for Gilly to retire from ODIs to end on a high note and give Brad Haddin a chance to take over so he can prepare for tests later.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Recent overs 6 1 . . . 1 | 4 1 2 1 . 1 | . 1 1 1lb 6 4 | 1 1
Seriously, stop it now.

Definitely one of the all-time great WC, if not ODI in general, knocks by Gilly. His ridden his luck for all its worth and is doing a great job! Showing why he'll be irreplaceable.

andmark

International Captain
Im afraid, very afraid. So much for a contest, its like 99 and 03 all over again.

(Though the fact that its Gilly makes it a little easier to bear)

I wish I had gone to bed now at 3.45am - as it is, now I have to try to forget.
Well I take you want SL to win.

GGG

State Captain
Have to agree, this is the best ODI knock I have ever seen. He will get a double if he is there at the end.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wish you feckers would stop trying to jinx Gilly! :p

Him versus the current ODI record is a close to a contest as we're going to get today.