• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

JBH001

International Regular
Covers are off you know. :p

LOL!

Its a good thing I checked cricinfo a final time before logging out.
(that is, of course, if we still have a game)

Dont tell me the TV companies have decreed a game?
Tbh, even if I dont see it, I would rather a full 50 tomorrow, rather than the mockery a 30 overs a side game is likely to be. Dont think the players would be too happy either, with a shortened format.

Beleg

International Regular
a 38 over game.

**** THIS **** **** THIS **** THIS **** THIS BITCHING **** THIS BITCHING **** **** THIS ****ING BITCHING **** **** THE MOTHER****ING BITCHING ****.

I am off the the uni pub to watch the game and curse the ICC to high heavens and beyond, goat-****ing mother****ers.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
What if did rain out tomorrow then wise-guy? What then? I'd hate to see a farce like in the Champions Trophy!

pasag

RTDAS
a 38 over game.

**** THIS **** **** THIS **** THIS **** THIS BITCHING **** THIS BITCHING **** **** THIS ****ING BITCHING **** **** THE MOTHER****ING BITCHING ****.

I am off the the uni pub to watch the game and curse the ICC to high heavens and beyond, goat-****ing mother****ers.
Haha, best post.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
a 38 over game.

Don't forget your arson kit!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
38 I can live with. Really is bare minimum without me having a whinge though. If I'd heard 35, you'd see a rant in this space.

Good to see you stuck around JBH - would have hated for you to leave at that exact, really unfortunate time.

James

Cricket Web Owner
a 38 over game.

You know the rules.... clean it up!

JBH001

International Regular
38 I can live with. Really is bare minimum without me having a whinge though. If I'd heard 35, you'd see a rant in this space.

Good to see you stuck around JBH - would have hated for you to leave at that exact, really unfortunate time.
Thanks EWS. Yeah, would have been ironic, and I would have spat the dummy tomorrow if I had missed it - especially because like Matt, I cant do tomorrow.

Hope *fingers crossed* that the rain stays away and that its a good game.

GGG

State Captain
Depends on how damp the out field is as well, how many runs they will lose if the ball doesn't make it to the boundry.