• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What's annoying me even more, is that if not for that idiot FILOCRICKET, this would have been the perfect occassion to unleash that "dire" picture I have with the clouds and the lightning bolt for the first time.

Obviously the direness of the situation in general annoys me more than that does, but it's just compounding problems really.

Beleg

International Regular
Play the game tommorow now.

A 25 over final would be the greatest farce in the history of humankind.

JBH001

International Regular
Well, thats it for me gentlemen. Bedtime awaits.

A pleasure being part of this WC with you - and I mean that. The good company and fun on the CW boards has been great, and the best way to get through the ****tiness of this WC. I wont be back tomorrow - but if we have a game tomorrow all the best to everyone, fans and players alike. And I hope Sri Lanka win it. Later.

stumpski

International Captain
Squids are pretty damp most of the time, aren't they? :laugh:

Anyway, why only one reserve day for the final? This is the World Cup Final. They should play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday if they need to. It's not as if either side has another game next week.

But if it is all rained off today and tomorrow, there shouldn't be joint winners - Australia should be declared winners, as the only unbeaten side (and that coming from a Pom).

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, thats it for me gentlemen. Bedtime awaits.

A pleasure being part of this WC with you - and I mean that. The good company and fun on the CW boards has been great, and the best way to get through the ****tiness of this WC. I wont be back tomorrow - but if we have a game tomorrow all the best to everyone, fans and players alike. And I hope Sri Lanka win it. Later.
Covers are off you know. :p

Matt79

Global Moderator
What's annoying me even more, is that if not for that idiot FILOCRICKET, this would have been the perfect occassion to unleash that "dire" picture I have with the clouds and the lightning bolt for the first time.

Obviously the direness of the situation in general annoys me more than that does, but it's just compounding problems really.
poor compared to your effort, but I'm bored...

Attachments

pup11

International Coach
I dare say this that a world champion would be crowned today (atleast thats where its heading) on the basis of a ****ing and dire 20-20 game.

Matt79

Global Moderator
If it's rained out today and tomorrow and they just declare joint-winners, then we've already seen McGrath bowl his last ball in cricket! :-O