• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

pup11

International Coach
****, What the hell is this Agh.... i can see Ponting's decision back firing now if the game is shortened.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I'm sure Nicholas will be there, contributing his normal high-class and interesting commentary.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic....

pup11

International Coach
Nicholas could be annoying at times but more or less he is a pretty decent commentrator.

Matt79

Global Moderator
ch.9 showing the WC final from 1992, England v. Pakistan until the game starts... Normally be happy enough with that - but this freakin sucks!

Wonder why they didn't chose to show the 1996 final - would have been more apt.

EDIT: Haha, Derek Pringle and Chris Lewis opening the bowling for England...

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Any further updates about the weather guys, and how much time needs to be lost before the game gets shortened?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
ch.9 showing the WC final from 1992, England v. Pakistan until the game starts... Normally be happy enough with that - but this freakin sucks!

Wonder why they didn't chose to show the 1996 final - would have been more apt.

EDIT: Haha, Derek Pringle and Chris Lewis opening the bowling for England...
Would kill to watch that again tbh.

dinu23

International Debutant
10.25am A bit depressing. Everyone has deserted the outfield and is seeking shelter. No sign of any relief, either.

dinu23

International Debutant
10.30am The off-on-off nature of the day continues. The rain has eased and the covers are coming off.