• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

The_Bunny

State Regular
I have a freaking class and have to mis the first 2 hours of the game :ranting:!

Darn it, it's my finals tomorrow and so it is for the Aussies and the Lankans :@.....the professor is an old Indian gentleman and yet he does not excuse me (am allowed to take the exam next week :huh:)!

DAMN IT, this is killing me, going paranoid, I still remember the 96 final, this could be a smasher!

Dear God :no:, let the class end early and my sanity prevail :nopity:!!!!!
Your just lucky it isnt a Aus vs SA final....
Game might be over by the time you finish class in that case8-)

pup11

International Coach
If all of us are so nervous just imagine what the players might be going through atm!!

pup11

International Coach
****, The conditions at Barbados are looking very overcast and dark atm, so that ain't a very good sign.

pup11

International Coach
Last thing i want to see is a rain-shortened final, so i hope we get to see a full 100 over game.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
You have got to be ****ting me. I actually slept at night for once so I could watch this. I don't think there is an emoticon to describe what I'm feeling right now.

pasag

RTDAS
You have got to be ****ting me. I actually slept at night for once so I could watch this. I don't think there is an emoticon to describe what I'm feeling right now.
Yeah similar situation here. Plus I've been racing to finish an assignment before the staart of play and now this. Ffs.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any updates on the weather in Barbados?
From Cricinfo
9.05am Covers in place, low and leaden clouds in place. Andrew Miller adds to the gloom. "And now it's hammering down again ..." All a bit depressing. To reiterate ... rules for the final are the same as with earlier rounds, so a late start means that overs are docked off, even though we have a reserve day.
Edit:
9.07am Andrew Miller: "It's streaking in from the South East, apparently. A big fat lurking cloud that really doesn't like the ICC ... Ok, now this is properly damp now ... like utterly minging."