• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

PY

International Coach
Am tempted to shut this thread until the first ball is bowled to be honest. Dire.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Am tempted to shut this thread until the first ball is bowled to be honest. Dire.
They'd probably continue the discussion then though. Better off letting them finish it now so it's not being dragged out once the game starts, IMO.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

I have a freaking class and have to mis the first 2 hours of the game :ranting:!

Darn it, it's my finals tomorrow and so it is for the Aussies and the Lankans :@.....the professor is an old Indian gentleman and yet he does not excuse me (am allowed to take the exam next week :huh:)!

DAMN IT, this is killing me, going paranoid, I still remember the 96 final, this could be a smasher!

Dear God :no:, let the class end early and my sanity prevail :nopity:!!!!!

Fiery

Banned
To be fair racism could be a hard call against Fiery.

I mean come on, just say Watson around him and he'll shiver. :laugh:
To be fair, I'm actually starting to think Watto's a better player than I gave him credit for. He's got a fairly good technique and has done a doing a good job at No.7 in the WC. Still think he's weak of mind, an ave bowler and lazy fielder so still don't rate him that much though tbh

Athlai

Not Terrible
To be fair, I'm actually starting to think Watto's a better player than I gave him credit for. He's got a fairly good technique and has done a doing a good job at No.7 in the WC. Still think he's weak of mind, an ave bowler and lazy fielder so still don't rate him that much though tbh
:-O :-O :-O

I'm....... afraid.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be fair, I'm actually starting to think Watto's a better player than I gave him credit for. He's got a fairly good technique and has done a doing a good job at No.7 in the WC.
Haha. Who are you and what have you done with Fiery?

pasag

RTDAS
Haha.

Anyways, I'm ****ing nervous here although I'm taking the pessimistic route. ie I already think we're going to lose, if we win it's a bonus. Ffs, I'm a mess. Over an hour to go, I don't know how I'm going to get through it.

pup11

International Coach
Pasag, I am also ****ing nervous atm mate, but i still think Aussies would win today so i am taking the optimistic route there.

pup11

International Coach
Still some time to go before the start of the game so i better watch Everton v/s Man U.