• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Smith, I'm a Smith too. Stop with the abuse dude. Sorry for calling you gay!! We could learn to like each other. We both like cricket and league.
As do I.

FTR I think you've been much more pleasant since your last return. You're even funny sometimes! :p

pup11

International Coach
I hope umpires wear black shirts today otherwise Aussies might have problems in sighting Malinga's deliveries.

pup11

International Coach
There has been an obvious change in Fiery's attitude since his comeback, but TBH Fiery has never said anything rude or irritating to me so personally i never had any problems with his attitude.

Matt79

Global Moderator
So Fiery, to confirm the terms of the challenge:
If Watto scores 30 or takes 2 wickets, you'll have the "Watto 4 Lyf" picture as your avatar for a month.
If he doesn't, I'll have a picture of Mason, selected by yourself (as long as it won't get me banned), as my avatar for a month, with the following provisos to account for the vaguaries of ODIs:
- If Watson is injured during the course of the match, bet is off.
- If Watson doesn't get two wickets, but also doesn't get a chance to bat, no result
- If Watson is not out for a score less than 30, but has scored his runs at more than a run a ball, no result.
- If Watson only comes in with 2 overs or less of the innings to play - no result.
- Otherwise, if his score is not greater than 30 AND he doesn't take 2 wickets, I lose.

All sound fair?

Fiery

Banned
So Fiery, to confirm the terms of the challenge:
If Watto scores 30 or takes 2 wickets, you'll have the "Watto 4 Lyf" picture as your avatar for a month.
If he doesn't, I'll have a picture of Mason, selected by yourself (as long as it won't get me banned), as my avatar for a month, with the following provisos to account for the vaguaries of ODIs:
- If Watson is injured during the course of the match, bet is off.
- If Watson doesn't get two wickets, but also doesn't get a chance to bat, no result
- If Watson is not out for a score less than 30, but has scored his runs at more than a run a ball, no result.
- If Watson only comes in with 2 overs or less of the innings to play - no result.
- Otherwise, if his score is not greater than 30 AND he doesn't take 2 wickets, I lose.

All sound fair?
:laugh: All sounds fair to me. Shut up...I'm trying to watch the Crusaders thrash the Brumbies

Fiery

Banned
Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,
Under the shade of a coolibah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled
"Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me?"

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled

Down came a jumbuck to drink from the billabong,
Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee,
And he sang as he stowed that jumbuck in his tucker bag,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"
And he sang as he stowed that jumbuck in his tucker bag,

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred,
Down came the troopers, one, two, three,
"Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?"

"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"
"Where's that jolly jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?",

Up jumped the swagman, leapt into the billabong,
"You'll never catch me alive," said he,
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by the billabong,
"Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

Who'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by the billabong,

Substitute Matilda with Murali and you've got a cheating little bug-eyed ****er who chucks. C'mon Aussie c'mon, c'mon!!!

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
If Sri Lanka win I'll allow Steds to give me an avatar of Jamie Lyon and I'll put it up for the whole month of May.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just realised that tonight is the last time we'll see McGrath bowl. Sobering thought, I've watched him all my cricketing life.

shehanwije

School Boy/Girl Captain
Best wishes to Australia....you may need it today against this talented Lankan side.

Go the Lankans...we can do it, again!

The weather in Barbados is "reasonable, with a nice breeze and a few distant clouds this morning" according a sms from a contact of mine a few mts ago on the ground. So hopefully the rain will stay away.

This is my last post prior to getting out for a Lankan World Cup party in Sydney.

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
I've been talking to a friend from Malaysia. Despite being a descendent of Sri Lankan immigrants, he is a Tamil and hopes Sri Lanka get destroyed horribly by the Australian team. Something about a civil war. He also hates Murali for playing for the "enemy".

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

I've been talking to a friend from Malaysia. Despite being a descendent of Sri Lankan immigrants, he is a Tamil and hopes Sri Lanka get destroyed horribly by the Australian team. Something about a civil war. He also hates Murali for playing for the "enemy".
Water and Vinegar.....it's just a sport :)!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Despite all the problems with this WC and the lack of exciting games featuring Australia to date, I'm quite pumped for tonight. Just a couple of hours to go.