• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Fiery

Banned
Won't be a happy chappy if it rains. Speaking of which, if both days are rained out, what do they do? Play it another day? Share the trophy? Or give it to Australia, given they had the most points?
Bowl-out!! :) They're proven to be the fairest way to decide these things.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Won't be a happy chappy if it rains. Speaking of which, if both days are rained out, what do they do? Play it another day? Share the trophy? Or give it to Australia, given they had the most points?
joint winners if it gets washed out.

pasag

RTDAS
This is my last post before the game....

Let me make peace with all the Aussies on this Forum... Good Luck...May the better Team win...
My last post as well before the game (have a 3000 word essay to start finish before the game starts). Good luck to all the Sri Lankans on here. If theres one side I'd want to lose a WC final to, it'd be Sri Lanka. Let's hope the rain stays away as well.

Fiery

Banned
Am i seeing things?? Fiery is supporting the Aussies!!

Fiery are you all right mate??
Yes pup, I'm supporting the Aussies! It's Murali's fault, :dry: (cheating little rat-bag...the Oram catch was blatant and diabolical cheating...no 2 ways about it. He's a disgrace and should have been banned the 1st time time he threw a delivery back in 1992)

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Anyways, are the Lankans seriously thinking about playing Maharoof ahead of Fernando today's game?