• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Ha, I love the live text on the bbc website. This was about the last wicket:
8th over: WICKET - Ponting b Nel 22, Aus 44-2

Angry strikes! Ponts plays all round a middle-stump full one and has his timbers scattered - and Nel goes doolally. He pumps the air like a man trying to punch his way through a brick wall, sweat pouring off his grimacing face, mouth open shouting. His team-mates grab him before he combusts.
:laugh:

Anna

Another cracker:
10th over: Aus 50-2
In comes Clarke, but Hulk takes charge - boffing Kallis straight again for another protein four. NB when I wrote "Langers drops shorts to Ponting" in the fourth over, I did of course mean "short". Unfortunately.

Anna

He's getting a bit distracted now
12th over: Aus 57-2
Hulk pushes Kallis into the covers and saunters off for a single, leaving Clarke haring for the other end. De Villiers scampers in, flings on the dive and misses by the width of a standard oven ship. Clarke was a goner if that had hit. In the stands, a member of the Fanatics uses his hand-held camera to surreptitiously film a young lady nearby.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
AGHHHHH MARK NICHOLAS.

"lush landscapes"

"kind of an upturn saucer"

"if you time the ball well, it will speak to the boundary"

pup11

International Coach
Ok guys its been a long day for me so i better have some sleep now.

So good night to everyone and see you at the finals.

Anna

Pratyush said:
AGHHHHH MARK NICHOLAS.

"lush landscapes"

"kind of an upturn saucer"

"if you time the ball well, it will speak to the boundary"
Lol, classic.

Last edited: