• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Matt79

Global Moderator
Geez, just wasted half an hour of my life reading back through the thread. This may well be one of the worst threads in the history of the internet (with Prince EWS, Perm, Saggers, and a few others as honourable exceptions).

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez, just wasted half an hour of my life reading back through the thread. This may well be one of the worst threads in the history of the internet (with Prince EWS, Perm, Saggers, and a few others as honourable exceptions).
:cool: Indeed it was dire, and this is after Neil deleted all the spam from FILOCRICKET.

Flem274*

123/5
Might as well put my hand up and confess my guilt :laugh:

But really, that Patel. When he bats........:laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Go and have a look at the "funadvice.com" forums. I had the displeasure of being linked to a thread there the other day and by God, it was certainly dire.