• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Natman20

International Debutant
The required run-rate is climbing so much its got to 6.29 and very difficult for NZ considering that no-one can get any bat at all on the ball.

Dissector

International Debutant
I didn't know Malinga had such a good outswinger. If he can produce it consistently he could easily become one of the best bowlers in the world in either form of the game. He certainly brings a lot of flair and colour to the game.

Fiery

Banned
I didn't know Malinga had such a good outswinger. If he can produce it consistently he could easily become one of the best bowlers in the world in either form of the game. He certainly brings a lot of flair and colour to the game.

I think he's already there isn't he? Definitely in ODIs anyway.

Fiery

Banned
Trust the clouds rolling in when we come out to bat....not that I'm looking for excuses already...still plenty of life in this game yet imo

Majin

International Debutant
Can't see any good reason for putting Fernando on for Malinga at this moment in time...prove me wrong, Fernando.