• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

Natman20

International Debutant
Goodbye New Zealand! SL vs. Aus will be an interesting final and I look forward to it. That is if Aus can beat SA

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fleming gone, LBW to Malinga. I must say, I thought the ball was missing the stumps for a start. Be interesting to see how Ross Taylor goes.

JBH001

International Regular
Wah? :|

They showing the ManU vs. Milan game?
Yer mate. On Sky Sports 2 (SS 1 has the cricket).
So I gotta wait for an hour and a half till the game is over - a whole bunch of Asian guys finished their gaming and moved off to the couches to watch the soccer. I move off the couch, to a PC, and log on :D

Its a bit dire, but thats how it goes, I guess.

Perm

I have high hopes for Fulton today, he has the temperament to play the right kind of knock.

JBH001

International Regular
Thats what I meant!!!

Hit the pad outside off

Dunno about that. Granted I did not see it, but cricinfo has it thus:

Malinga to Fleming, OUT, Got 'em, that was a ripper! Full and pacy, close to 150kph, pitching on off and moving in. Fleming can't read the movement and bat is nowhere near the ball as it crashes into his front pad. Massive appeal and Koertzen raises the slow finger of death. Replays indicate that the ball was going on to hit the top of off. Fleming gone. Big wicket

Perm

Dunno about that. Granted I did not see it, but cricinfo has it thus:

Malinga to Fleming, OUT, Got 'em, that was a ripper! Full and pacy, close to 150kph, pitching on off and moving in. Fleming can't read the movement and bat is nowhere near the ball as it crashes into his front pad. Massive appeal and Koertzen raises the slow finger of death. Replays indicate that the ball was going on to hit the top of off. Fleming gone. Big wicket
Close to 150kph? I thought it was just over 140kph. It was just clipping the top of off stump according to HawkEye, but I certainly thought it was going to miss.

Fiery

Banned
Close to 150kph? I thought it was just over 140kph. It was just clipping the top of off stump according to HawkEye, but I certainly thought it was going to miss.
Looked dubious to the naked eye. Do doubt in Mt Koertzen's mind though