• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

pup11

International Coach
Tharanga when in full flow could be really dangerous and he scores a lots of 100's too so really need to get his wicket.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:-O :-O :-O I guess its only one Aussie against a group of kiwis for tonite then, be back tommorow nite for the big game my fellow kiwis????
I should be able to make it.

Oram has been bowling well so far, very straight and making the batsman defend.

FILOCRICKET

Banned
ooohhhhh aaahhhhhh glenn mgrath oooooh aaahhhh glenn magrath!!!!

Just warming up my tonsils for the big game tommorow sorry.

I seriously cannot wait for some deer hunting

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
You already asked that. I don't think any in this live match discussion are supporting Sri Lanka.
Oi!

*waves hands in the air*

*gets funny looks from other people in the office*

*puts hands back down*

*looks sheepish*

*tries to look as though he's doing some highly important work*

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Filo mate, just chill out a little -- you're a bit like an excited puppy on acid, while the mood of this forum's a bit more chilled. As long as you care about cricket, you'll fit in fine -- just chill!

Oh, and seriously, cut your signature down a bit...at least make it less bold and less FULL OF CAPITAL LETTERS.

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Filo mate, just chill out a little -- you're a bit like an excited puppy on acid, while the mood of this forum's a bit more chilled. As long as you care about cricket, you'll fit in fine -- just chill!

Oh, and seriously, cut your signature down a bit...at least make it less bold and less FULL OF CAPITAL LETTERS.
Ok just trying to pump up everyone. Getting everyone psyche up for the big game only happens every four years right its either kiwi soup or lion extinction tonight. Anyways my signature its more like a War speech for the australian team than just a signature

Loony BoB

International Captain
Original discussion was Towns saying he'd rather Tharanga out. Anyways, doesn't matter really, all abit trivial.
Aye. Especially as Jayawardene is scoring slower than Sanga was at the moment, negating my reason for wanting Sanga to hang around just a little longer.