• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

FILOCRICKET

Banned
So who is your money on FILOCRICKET, New Zealand or Sri Lanka?
If I was a betting man I would definitely put my money on Sri Lanka .NZ stand no chance. With Vaas, Malinga & Murli in bowling & Sana, Sanga & the rest in batting against Bond for NZ in bowling & Styris in batting...the scales r tilted heavly in SL favor.
The fielding of both teams I think is more or less equal.

GGG thanks for making me feel that Im actually part of a forum of thousands, Its good to know that there is some good people in this world, it just gives faith back that there is hope for humanity.

pup11

International Coach
Basically Jayasuriya got bowled of an over-pitched delivery which he tried to hit too hard and he also played across the line.

Poor shot from Jayasuriya, but then thats the way he bats.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I probably shouldn't gloat, but I will anyway. I called it.

:happy:

Surely that's worth a Marsh/Lillee nomination, given the extreme unlikeliness of it actually happening! :p
If I wasn't so lazy then I'd nominate it straight away, what a good call.

pup11

International Coach
Bond having problems with wides today, which is suprising.

But a good comeback over from Bond.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tharanga off to a pretty good start, 11 off 15. He's a player who has been in crap form but has played well against the Black Caps in the past.