• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Dude, you are gonna have to change your posting style if you wanna last on these forums. Absolutely dire so far
Gosh you dont have to be so serious life is too short to be miserable. Just chill mate don't worry I am just joking and I dont know why it should bother you that much or offend you, a bit of humour keeps everyone in good spirits. :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well it'd be an unfair competition if SL were allowed 12 men and if you were going to clone a player, wouldn't you be better of cloning Murali?
As I said, he clearly means that Sri Lanka need Dilshan to bat twice for Sri Lanka to have a chance. :p

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
I've got to bike to my mates house to watch the game (a 30 minute trip).

Hope I don't get mugged in the dark lol, or even worse I'll make the trip to find out that it is raining!

Loony BoB

International Captain
"Pitch Report: The 22 yard strip to be used for this game is a good one and should last the whole quota of 100 overs. The grass that was seen earlier when the group matches were played has been shaved off. There are a few rough patches but otherwise it remains smooth throughout. Michael Holding says that, if he was the captain, he would certainly win the toss and look to bat first." --Cricbuzz

SL win toss, bat first.

FILOCRICKET

Banned
I don't think I can use that as an excuse for skipping :(
Gosh everyone in this forum is too serious why ppls??

Is anyone going to appreciate me for who i am or will I never be marketable in this forum just because everyone is soooo serious that you cant even crack up a joke.Gosh I create my own threads and people talk about something else, something innappropriate, something not relevant but mate do you see me MOANING about it??

1. Eg I talk about how people in the sub-continent take cricket very seriously, most people talk about tea and make jokes because i made a spelling error. But it doesnt really bother me at all I dont make life hard for other users in this forum, I just laugh and neither should you. Im not attacking you KiWiNiNjA, but why should it bother you in the first place.

See alot of ppl take their own lives because they cant take it anymore. They cant even voice out their own opinions freely without being critisise. Its a SHAME that people have so much to share, but you are so blinded by it and treat them like OUTCASTS. I told some ppl that I would be studying psychology nxt semester for university, and when it comes to internet forums these are some of the places the only few places in life where they can get their voices heard cause in the real world they are treated like nothing, people treat them like they are worthless, Im so sorry If Im deppressing everybody that has to read this but it has to be stop and its a serious problem. So dont take away the only thing that they HAVE!!

There are people in this world who are hurting and very depressed. It could take one little thing like cyber-bullying to push them over the edge and say screw it! - everybody in this world sucks and it's not worth living anymore. I am just a teenager myself? Can I ask how old you are KiwiNinJa??? Im a teenager and some of the harsh treatments I get often from peers, even from many adults from forums is not necessary.

PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE STARTING FROM TODAY, ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS MSG SERIOUSLY OR NOT. BUT THE TRUTH IS KIDS AND TEENAGERS TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES BECAUSE THEY DEAL WITH SOME OF THE WORST PEOPLE IN SOCIETY OVER THE INTERNET!!

enought rant lets get back to the cricket

Loony BoB

International Captain
Despite the conditions, I'm hoping that Bond having the opportunity to get batsmen out before they can get a proper judgment of how the ball will move off the pitch will do us a favour. I always rate us when chasing.

EDIT: I think you're rather melodramatic, if anything. Just calm down and go with the flow. Someone says something and you start talking about kids dying? Pull yourself together and relax.

"Muralitharan told Ian Smith that it looked like a "real Sri Lankan surface".

:(

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
The pitch curator seems to be a Sri lankan fan since he has completly shaved off even the last blade of grass and the pitch looks pretty dry too, almost similar to Sri lankan conditions.

A good toss to win for Lankans that certainly gives them an upper hand in this game.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Gosh everyone in this forum is too serious why ppls??

Is anyone going to appreciate me for who i am or will I never be marketable in this forum just because everyone is soooo serious that you cant even crack up a joke.Gosh I create my own threads and people talk about something else, something innappropriate, something not relevant but mate do you see me MOANING about it??

1. Eg I talk about how people in the sub-continent take cricket very seriously, most people talk about tea and make jokes because i made a spelling error. But it doesnt really bother me at all I dont make life hard for other users in this forum, I just laugh and neither should you. Im not attacking you KiWiNiNjA, but why should it bother you in the first place.

See alot of ppl take their own lives because they cant take it anymore. They cant even voice out their own opinions freely without being critisise. Its a SHAME that people have so much to share, but you are so blinded by it and treat them like OUTCASTS. I told some ppl that I would be studying psychology nxt semester for university, and when it comes to internet forums these are some of the places the only few places in life where they can get their voices heard cause in the real world they are treated like nothing, people treat them like they are worthless, Im so sorry If Im deppressing everybody that has to read this but it has to be stop and its a serious problem. So dont take away the only thing that they HAVE!!

There are people in this world who are hurting and very depressed. It could take one little thing like cyber-bullying to push them over the edge and say screw it! - everybody in this world sucks and it's not worth living anymore. I am just a teenager myself? Can I ask how old you are KiwiNinJa??? Im a teenager and some of the harsh treatments I get often from peers, even from many adults from forums is not necessary.

PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE STARTING FROM TODAY, ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS MSG SERIOUSLY OR NOT. BUT THE TRUTH IS KIDS AND TEENAGERS TAKE THEIR OWN LIVES BECAUSE THEY DEAL WITH SOME OF THE WORST PEOPLE IN SOCIETY OVER THE INTERNET!!

enought rant lets get back to the cricket
I was responding to dontcloseyoureyes mate