• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

FILOCRICKET

Banned
The thing that ****s me is that the games are being shown from 11:30pm to like 7:00am or so. I mean, if it was during prime time or whatever, I could understand them not showing it, but it's not as if people would ring up and complain about missing Quizmania. Meh. I'll get over it.
LOOL its amazing how a good four hour of television can be wasted on that worthless show, its amazing how they are still showing that show for such a year now, and I think its jst plain dodgy most of the time the first person getting the an answer always gets like the lowest amount $50. What happen to HOTDOG'S Quizmania on Channel 10 (only watch it cause krystal's makes guess appearances there sometimes. LOVE TO MARRY YOU KRYSTAL ONE DAY8-) 8-) 8-) )

Anyways about tonight will they be showing Sri Lanka Vs New Zealand on channel 9, or quizmania again? (I am so sick of that rubbish TAKE IT OFF THE NINE NETWORK PLEASE) Cause I check the tv guide and they said theyll only going to show cricket if Australia is playing tonight but their not. Anyways it sucks when you only have free to air tv.

Fiery

Banned
Battered by sudden, heavy showers on Saturday night, Kingston wore a desolate look as it seemed increasingly possible that the first semifinal at Sabina Park could be affected by inclement weather conditions.Rain, both scattered and heavy thunder showers, has been forecast over the next three days. But what perhaps is more relevant to the Sri Lankan fans is that scattered thunder-showers have been predicted right until the first semi final here.

Chances of rain today have been fixed at 30 per cent with possible scattered thunder-storms on tomorrow. The skies will remain partly to mostly cloudy.

IF IT RAINS AND ENDS IN A DRAW SRI LANKA WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO THROUGH THE FINALS
Is there no provision to play the game the next day or after the 2nd semi?

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Is there no provision to play the game the next day or after the 2nd semi?
To Fiery

I wish New Zealand Good Luck for the semis against Sri Lanka . Hope we meet in Saturdays final.Kiwi soup tasted so good last friday, hopefully there would be seconds for Saturday:laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Jason. Congrats in advance

This is going to be your best shot at a second world cup my friend.
I dunno about that. NZ are a very strong Team and I would say there is every possibility that Black caps could win tonight.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Am very, very ****ed off at Channel Nine. I could understand them not showing every game of the Super Eights (after all, not many Australians will want to watch Bangladesh-Ireland). Now, however, they're only showing the Australia-SA semi-final. I mean come on. If Australia don't make the final, will they still show it!?
Is it because, they can't slot in the cricket with all the Aussie Rules and NRL going on ?:)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
To Fiery

I wish New Zealand Good Luck for the semis against Sri Lanka . Hope we meet in Saturdays final.Kiwi soup tasted so good last friday, hopefully there would be seconds for Saturday:laugh:
Perhaps the Boks may have kangaroo roast on Wednesday and prevent your chance of having a second Kiwi soup, you reckon ...:laugh:

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Perhaps the Boks may have kangaroo roast on Wednesday and prevent your chance of having a second Kiwi soup, you reckon ...:laugh:
But the australian's will heat up the pitch so FLAMING HOT we will play at 200% or 200 degrees celcius for 100 overs to have a good decent delicious succulent roasted bbq deer:laugh:

If we can cook a bbq we can certainly cook a kiwi soup for saturday. Soups are easy to prepare, a 200 Degrees Celcius performance from the aussies should have the soup ready and prepared in maybe a total of 60 overs of play.

BBQ DEER FIRST THEN KIWI SOUP LATER

JBH001

International Regular
Also, at least channel 9 is showing one semi-final (though they are retards for not showing the other one). Our great Channel 1 and 3 are doing nothing of the kind, not even Prime, for the SF or the Final. Lame, lame, lame.

Seeing as I have no Sky, I have to head out of my house to my friendly gamers internet cafe, sit in one of their couches, and watch the game from there.

FILOCRICKET

Banned
Judging by your personality so far, there won't be a woman waiting.
OUCH :unsure: lets not talk about it here and but should discuss these matters elsewhere in other social and community forums :unsure:

It just brings back sorrowful memories, im not virtual I have a heart too:unsure :unsure:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hey sri lankan Lions are ready to hunt kiwis today
Which brings up an interesting point really, if this broke into a bit of biffo.

Who would win? Bats and balls are included of course.

Half the New Zealand team are giants, and McCullum looks fiesty. Sri Lanka wouldn't have stood a chance if Lou "Looks like a bulldog" Vincent was there.

I think in a big televised fight.

New Zealand $1.40

Sri Lanka $2.60