• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I love Bangladesh!!

LA ICE-E

State Captain
i never knew online betting was banned here, well may because i never bet online but why is that?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You guys should wear Bangladesh cricket shirts if you play indoor cricket.

My whole team does it, opposition don't know what to think :cool:

Lostman

State Captain
ouch, man i was about to place some today as well but luckily i got up late! book closes at 9am for me i got up 9:50.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh may have shown a lot of improvement (may is the operative word here), I still think the team I love after this world cup is Ireland. They are a real surprise and wow what a nice bunch of fans. Real cricket fans from such an 'unlikely' team for the cricket world cup.

This is a serious cricket team and needs all the support it can get. I would like to watch their future games.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I love Bangladesh, but they left me heartbroken after the game against Ireland.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ah man that sucks. Been stung a few times with bets like that. The only team/player to have never ever let me down when it comes to big money bets are Chelsea and the Bryan brothers in doubles tennis. Australia, Federer, Barcelona etc. are all on my "don't love list" for a while.

I only put $15 on them yesterday at the innings break, was still disappointed in them.

Last edited: