• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Broad Replaces Lewis

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, I actually miss Rodgie a bit tbh.

Just a bit, mind.
Even when a ban's deserved, the place simply isn't the same without any form of member who we've all gotten used to.

If Rodgie reappeared tomorrow and started posting in exactly the same way I'd reverse my view, obviously, but well... as you say, absence makes the heart grow less flinty.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I feel there must be a link to the other thread somewhere here, this forum will surely be closed before long and who knows, someone else reading back in 4 years' time might never know how to make the connection otherwise.

And well, having read the thread to ascertain what you were on about, Sam, I obviously first spotted that it was him trying to replace his lost content-updater status with article-writer. I didn't spot that he was on the plagiarise, though, that was Gelman and Clapo.

pasag

RTDAS
I notice that in this thread and in the Dav Whatmore one, you Dickinson were the main instigator :p
I just put the whole thing into google as soon as he posted it and even then I didn't say anything much untill he explicitly said he wrote it himself a couple of times in both threads.

pasag

RTDAS
Even when a ban's deserved, the place simply isn't the same without any form of member who we've all gotten used to.

If Rodgie reappeared tomorrow and started posting in exactly the same way I'd reverse my view, obviously, but well... as you say, absence makes the heart grow less flinty.
Filthy even.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I just put the whole thing into google as soon as he posted it and even then I didn't say anything much untill he explicitly said he wrote it himself a couple of times in both threads.
:laugh:

It was quite clear looking back on it that he never wrote it.

I remember Mitchell posted saying he had a cousin or something at Reuters, and they said that Rodgie was the worst work expirience boy they'd ever had.

Yes I did know that Mitchell was joking btw.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha. :laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Zac Gelman - he knows how to make a boy set himself up for a BIIIIIIIIG fall.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

It was quite clear looking back on it that he never wrote it.

I remember Mitchell posted saying he had a cousin or something at Reuters, and they said that Rodgie was the worst work expirience boy they'd ever had.

Yes I did know that Mitchell was joking btw.
Did he delete that or sumate? Can't remember reading that-'un meself... :huh: