• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Broad Replaces Lewis

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha 'arguing'. The kid stole two news reports, passed them off as his own on numerous occasions, was caught out and everyone's called the situation as they see it - dire. Don't know what your on about with the arguing comment tbh.
The continual attempts by Rodgie to "support" his claims that he wrote the articles, plus the fact that everyone obviously knows better, yet he still continues to claim he wrote them. To me, that's arguing. Obviously not very constructive but still arguing, because Rodgie is still persisting that he wrote the article(s).

pasag

RTDAS
The continual attempts by Rodgie to "support" his claims that he wrote the articles, plus the fact that everyone obviously knows better, yet he still continues to claim he wrote them. To me, that's arguing. Obviously not very constructive but still arguing, because Rodgie is still persisting that he wrote the article(s).
Oh, fair enough, thought you were implying something else.

On a side note, still waiting for an apology or if not, at least a retraction from Rodgie here.

Matteh

I'd call it stupidity. :p

Perm

Oh, fair enough, thought you were implying something else.

On a side note, still waiting for an apology or if not, at least a retraction from Rodgie here.
Not likely to happen, not since he has fabricated the truth already, claiming he is in work-experience. Be interesting to see if he does come back to defend himself, or just give up and hope people forget.

Johnners

haha no, you should be apologising to the person who actually wrote those articles, and the to the world for being so dire.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
haha no, you should be apologising to the person who actually wrote those articles, and the to the world for being so dire.
One (or more) of them was actually written by a member here - which makes it even more ridiculous that he decided to steal it as he was clearly never going to get away with it...

pasag

RTDAS
One (or more) of them was actually written by a member here - which makes it even more ridiculous that he decided to steal it as he was clearly never going to get away with it...
Nah this one was written by AFP and the Whatmore one by Reuters.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha ha I apoligise it was just to make Richard feel insecure about his writing :p
Haha...NO! You didn't think of a single person other than yourself and your desperation for credit/recognition/content updator status and broke the law in doing so. I sure as hell hope this gets you banned...for having a low IQ if for nothing else.