• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Broad Replaces Lewis

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, it's not so much a good move as a required one as Lewis has family matters to attend to. Lewis is infinitely better than Broad at one day cricket at this stage though, so it's an unfortunate occurance if anything.

England could actually draw a positive out of it though - the management were reluctant to play Lewis for whatever stupid reasons, and they might - just might - be more inclined to play Broad. Lewis is better than Broad, yes, but they're both better than Mahmood, so Broad being there could actually help matters.
Yea. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Broad plays at some point without there being any further injuries. The tall bowlers I can think of seem to be doing well (McGrath, Oram, Rankin) - obviously you'd expect there to be some success with those three anyway.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
But Jack edited it...
I only edited it because Rodgie put into "code" in his opening post, which meant you had to scroll across sideways to read the whole article, and you couldn't read it without doing so - which was a pain in the neck. I only re-adjusted it because it was more convenient.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I'm disapointed Lewis didn't get a game tbh, Saj has done ok i know but Lewis didn't do anything apart from picking up an injury that deserved to get him dropped.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I only edited it because Rodgie put into "code" in his opening post, which meant you had to scroll across sideways to read the whole article, and you couldn't read it without doing so - which was a pain in the neck. I only re-adjusted it because it was more convenient.
I know, it's just funny to see Rodgie trying to be the latest thing he's trying to be and you (twice in a few hours) editing his posts. :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I find it funny that you are convinced of that despite me being a CW writer and you not being...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Then why are you crowing about your writing being superior to mine?

And, indeed, why are you trying to write thread-starting posts akin to CW news items?