Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: indians and pakistani players lazy

Banned

indians and pakistani players lazy

i think our current players from india and pakistan are really lazy compared to other teams and i guess this is the exact reason they didn't perform in the worldcup. The fielding tells u that how lazy these teams are and also their motivation level is much lower compared to other teams. Greg Chappel i guess wanted to take the laziness out of the indian team and i guess he failed, and he probably criticised Tendulker for the exact same reason, but look how Tendulkar is crying now to the media

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    The batting was the only reason the two of them lost to Ireland and Bangladesh - both possessed the power to annhailate their respective oppos, but failed miserably.

That said, improving fielding for both sides would be an impossibly preferable outcome.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Banned
    yes but look at the running between wickets for these two its terrible, that also says that their lazy.

The modern game required supreme fitness, and here is where they fall short. Indian fitness levels belong in 1990's and this is why they are such bad fielders. They give nearly 20 extra runs compared to the Aussies in the field which counts dearly in a close match.

Then there is the case of attitude, chaps like Harbhajan have not done a single thing to improve their batting, they feel that they are in the squad to bowl and any runs they make should be seen as a bonus.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Fielding standards as a whole in these two sides are pretty poor, though they do have some spectaculer performers (Yuvraj Singh, Shahid Afridi). Really, it does come down to an attitude problem possessed by quite a few of these top class cricketers.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

Shahid Afridi's hardly spectacular, ITBT. Just a bit better than most Pakistanis.

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by dass View Post
    i think our current players from india and pakistan are really lazy compared to other teams and i guess this is the exact reason they didn't perform in the worldcup. The fielding tells u that how lazy these teams are and also their motivation level is much lower compared to other teams.
    Thats pretty accurate except the 'current players" bit. They have always been like this. In fact. they used to be worse, believe me.

I wouldnt say the payers are that lazy, just lack drive
    Proudly supporting pink bat grips

The best FC player in the dev league

189 on debut

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Shahid Afridi's hardly spectacular, ITBT. Just a bit better than most Pakistanis.
    Younis would've been a much better example tbh.
    RIP Craigos

Or Imran Farhat...

Quite a bit better than most Pakistanis, at least in the fielding department. He lets himself down in other areas though.

I honestly don't think he's a lot better. A lot better than Inzamam-ul-Haq and Danish Kaneria, yeah, but that's hardly difficult. I don't see that he's any more than a bit better than, for instance, Mohammad Asif and Abdur\l Razzaq.

Abdul Razzaq is a poor fielder and I've seen him a number of times so I feel reasonably qualified to judge him, he is very lazy in the field and sets an extremely poor example. He may be a natural athlete or whatever, but he sure as hell doesn't show it when he's fielding. Now I don't want to try and champion Shahid Afridi, but his displays in the field are usually pretty energetic and lifts the standard of the sides (not as much as Yuvraj does for India) and has taken some very good catches and made a lot of solid saves.

Two words: Mohammad Kaif.

Three more words: Isn't Test Class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information