• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WTF was with changing the ball in the last over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey

School Boy/Girl Captain
PISS OFF

trying to make us lose

But we didnt

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :ph34r:

oh and btw i cant believe we made only 235 in the end Wtf?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The pedant in me feels compelled to point out it was changed for the last ball of Malinga's final over (the 49th of the innings), so it wasn't strictly changed in the last over.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PISS OFF

trying to make us lose

But we didnt

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :ph34r:

oh and btw i cant believe we made only 235 in the end Wtf?
One could also argue that it should have been changed much earlier, which would have benefited England, and hence "they" were trying to make Sri Lanka win.

Both suggestions are equally ridiculous though.

pup11

International Coach
I think England were robbed yesterday by the umpires, i mean the ball should have been changed a long time ago which certainly would have helped England [48.5 overs is a bit too late in the day to change a ball IMO].

I think by the 40th over of every innings changing of the ball should be made mandatory in odi cricket, that way its fair for both the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.