• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Plunkett - "Freddie Flintoff is the best bowler I have ever seen"

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Meh, bit of an over-reaction in this thread.

Basically, you'll always think that the guys whom you play with are slightly better than how other players see them, because you see them up close every day, you learn off them, you see how much preparation they put in to get the most out of themselves. Plunkett's a young player, who looks up to Flintoff - and really, Flintoff is one of the top 5 pacemen at the Cup.

pup11

International Coach
TBH, I think Plunkett was just trying to get into the good books of his next prospective captain.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I agree this thread is a load of rubbish.

Plunkett: "Actually my England team-mate Flintoff is crap compared to McGrath and a load of others"

He's bound to say this isn't he? Idiots.
That's rich coming from someone who said anything more than 7 an over in the last 10 was impossible with Collingwood at the crease.
-----------
Forum Rules said:
No insults - Don't insult people. Pretty straight-forward, that one. This includes insults directed towards both individuals and groups of people.
8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBH, I think Plunkett was just trying to get into the good books of his next prospective captain.
:laugh: I honestly can't see Flintoff ever captaining England again.

Mind, I guess some might have said that about Mike Gatting in 1988.

Oh, wait...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, I know... :huh:

I was sorta loosely complaining at the modding practices, there, not taking the role of one...

pup11

International Coach
I guess then Plunkett might still have a hang-over from all that late-night drinking with Freddie and Lewis.