• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Black Caps accused of racism

shortpitched713

International Captain
matters to me..because one's putting you down and the others just messing around....there's a difference
Maybe, but if you're a non black person and you say that to a black person in the USA, regardless of spelling they're likely to get offended.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Maybe, but if you're a non black person and you say that to a black person in the USA, regardless of spelling they're likely to get offended.
not really, i don't mind it if friends say it regard less of race but do mind when its coming from someone i don't know...

pasag

RTDAS
Dumb and very much below you.
Agreed.

Re: Thread title, probably didn't happen and NZ should be given the benefit of the doubt, although I can imagine the storm in a tea cup that would have happened should it have been Australia in this position, in the same set of circumstances.

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
Seen some harsh punishments for posts much less offensive than this.
Are you disagreeing that Pakistan have a poor human rights record? Because they do. And it's fact.

Don't shoot the messenger. And banning? Please. As if that would stop me from posting.

Macka

U19 Vice-Captain
So, because Pakistan has a disgusting human rights record, New Zealanders are superior to us?

Troll much?
I troll often. As far as liberty goes, New Zealand have a far better record. It's fact. In general, and I'm sure there are exceptions, Pakistanis have less respect for liberty, including human rights.

pasag

RTDAS
I troll often. As far as liberty goes, New Zealand have a far better record. It's fact. In general, and I'm sure there are exceptions, Pakistanis have less respect for liberty, including human rights.
Are you on drugs? What the **** are you talking about?

Craig

World Traveller
Just sign up under a different username. Use a different email address. Use a proxy or TOR to change IP addresses. Post from work. Post from an Internet cafe.
You know, they (the mods) weren't born yeasterday and telling all and sundry about how you could get around is perhaps not the smartest thing to? :blink: :wacko: :mellow: :laugh:

pasag

RTDAS
What exactly didn't make sense?
You're obviously trolling. But just incase you're just really, really stupid I'll go through it with you.

Just because a person is from one country, that happens to have a supposed superior human rights record than a person from that of a another country gives him no right in any level of civility or level of common sense to be "obnoxious" and see "himself as superior." But the fact you decided to bring that in is quite baffling. Perhaps you were offended of the possibility of McMillan being allegedly 'racist' (was just a post on a forum that I wouldn't take seriously) so you decided to mudsling. Who knows?

Honestly, your line of logic is so dire that it can only be explained by your own admission of "I troll often."