• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bermuda wins!!!

pasag

RTDAS
Bangladesh 1.03
Bermuda 11.00 says Bet365.

Can't see it happening in a million years tbh. Will be more than happy to pick up my Greigy if it does though.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
If they do I hope they look into the Bangladesh players' bank accounts. It looks like the Indian bookmakers will stop at nothing to get their team in the Super 8's.

Dissector

International Debutant
While Bangladesh are clear favourites, I don't think that a Bermuda win is quite as crazy as some people seem to think. This is an unusual situation for Bangladesh: not only is it a crunch game in a big tournament but one they are expected to win. The pressure and expectations will be huge and they may well become tentative like India did against Bangladesh. And as we have seen a few times the pitches do tend to vary between innings; if Bermuda gets lucky with the toss anything could happen.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

While Bangladesh are clear favourites, I don't think that a Bermuda win is quite as crazy as some people seem to think. This is an unusual situation for Bangladesh: not only is it a crunch game in a big tournament but one they are expected to win. The pressure and expectations will be huge and they may well become tentative like India did against Bangladesh. And as we have seen a few times the pitches do tend to vary between innings; if Bermuda gets lucky with the toss anything could happen.
True!

LA ICE-E

State Captain
bangladesh did lose to canada in 03...but they are lot better now....bermuda has some characters in the team thats fun but is the only outcast of the tournament...but it would great if they put up a good performance

andmark

International Captain
Bermuda to win 20/1
Bangladesh to win 5/1 (The same odds of Dwayne Laverock eating a 20 inch pizza):laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Rumour has it that Bermuda Team was coached for the last 2 days by several Indian Ex-cricketers and current cricketers.....:laugh: Expect a surprise about-turn of Bermuda's performances... Bermuda to win tonight !! I am hoping ....India are a quality side and its not fair that they should be knocked out because of 1 bad day against Bangladesh .

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Any odds on the Fat Policeman getting a hat trick ? ( the odds on him eating a hat trick of pies must be shorter than that .:laugh: :laugh: )

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rumour has it that Bermuda Team was coached for the last 2 days by several Indian Ex-cricketers and current cricketers.....:laugh: Expect a surprise about-turn of Bermuda's performances... Bermuda to win tonight !! I am hoping ....India are a quality side and its not fair that they should be knocked out because of 1 bad day against Bangladesh .
How is that not fair? They played poorly aganst Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, therefore they don't deserve to progress.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
If they do I hope they look into the Bangladesh players' bank accounts. It looks like the Indian bookmakers will stop at nothing to get their team in the Super 8's.
I would also hope that the ICC looks into the Bank Accounts of some of the Groundsmen at this World Cup preparing pitches ..... :mellow:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
How is that not fair? They played poorly aganst Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, therefore they don't deserve to progress.
I know most Kiwis and Aussies are bloody happy and jumping around celebrating because it makes it that little bit easier for them , but everyone and anyone with sensible cricketing knowledge base would say India would beat Bang 9 out of 10 times, it was a bit unfortunate that, that 1 out of 10 occurrence happened at the time where it mattered .... So thats my argument... I won't waste my time getting into an argument on this, ok...

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India are a quality side and its not fair that they should be knocked out because of 1 bad day against Bangladesh .
Unfair...you have to be kidding right. :ph34r: Its not like weather played a factor, they were totally outplayed in both games.

Your statement shows absolutely no respect for Bangladesh's achievement