• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Sarfraz used to live in my neighbourhood and he was a *** ** * ***** !!!!!!! Aunti Rani was such a decent actress and a person and she had to get divorce from this pig and I read recently that Sarfraz once said about Imran that he commits adultry and should be stoned . I liked him for his comments but no0 more !!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah as good a cricketer he was, the guy is an absolute jerk. You could hear the lack of respect in his tone when he was talking about Woolmer following his death.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I wonder what the bit about the missing pages from his autobiography is all about? Could Sarfaraz be correct?
Sarfraz may or may not be correct (not that I bothered to read every word of his claims) but that doesn't make Safraz any bit more legitimate regarding claims because of so many claims he has made earlier.

Also, I don't think we should speculate on the forums at large. There is a thin line between stating some thing based on facts and letting those facts let our imaginations run wild and I think it can lead to better discussion if we follow the former.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
I wonder what the bit about the missing pages from his autobiography is all about? Could Sarfaraz be correct?
Like Sanz stated before, after making a million conspiracy claims, he was bound to hit one of them. Regardless, everything is plain rumor right now, so he hasn't been proven right on anything.

FRAZ

International Captain
Also, I don't think we should speculate on the forums at large. There is a thin line between stating some thing based on facts and letting those facts let our imaginations run wild and I think it can lead to better discussion if we follow the former.
Just my opinion.
Damn right ! Pratyush You and your factory both have cemented place in my mind as being cash cows* of knowledge and rupees !

*(literally)

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Man, this is sickening. How could anyone even entertain the thought of killing someone over a game of cricket?

FFS humanity is rotten.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
http://www.bbc.co.uk/caribbean/news/story/2006/01/060103_murderlist.shtml

5 peepz are popped a day in jamaica .. seriously i doubt this case is going to be satisfactorily solved
Given the high profile nature of the case and given this might not have been your regular Jamaican murder (nothing goes to indicate the same - nothing was stolen from the room for instance), it is wrong to assume this will not be treated more importantly than the regular murders in Jamaica. News has also said high profile investigators have been called.

The murder might still not be solved satisfactorily because of lack of clues but that far from means it was because 5 people or whatever are popped regularly in Jamaica. 8-)

FRAZ

International Captain
Man, this is sickening. How could anyone even entertain the thought of killing someone over a game of cricket?

FFS humanity is rotten.
Yup Lust , greed , and matearilism !!!
But for once I thought you followed up right after my post !

FRAZ

International Captain
Given the high profile nature of the case and given this might not have been your regular Jamaican murder (nothing goes to indicate the same - nothing was stolen from the room for instance), it is wrong to assume this will not be treated more importantly than the regular murders in Jamaica. News has also said high profile investigators have been called.

The murder might still not be solved satisfactorily because of lack of clues but that far from means it was because 5 people or whatever are popped regularly in Jamaica. 8-)
btw how many chances are there that when a person wants to vomit then grabs his/her throat tightly and the chances were there that Bob may have fallen down in a way that he broke his neck bone upon impact and the signs of blood all over suggest that he might have experienced a ruptured nerve and blood might have been flowing outta mouth . And the marks of hands on his neck might have been his own and once when he broke his neck then he might have been grabbing his neck tightly to overcome the sheer pain and so on and so forth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
btw how many chances are there that when a person wants to vomit then grabs his/her throat tightly and the chances were there that Bob may have fallen down in a way that he broke his neck bone upon impact and the signs of blood all over suggest that he might have experienced a ruptured nerve and blood might have been flowing outta mouth . And the marks of hands on his neck might have been his own and once when he broke his neck then he might have been grabbing his neck tightly to overcome the sheer pain and so on and so forth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty far fetched there Fraz. I just don't see him grabbing his neck so hard that he made strangulation marks.

FRAZ

International Captain
Pretty far fetched there Fraz. I just don't see him grabbing his neck so hard that he made strangulation marks.
You know what whenever a person is chocking on blood due to some internal injury then the first nervous system reaction is that the person holds his neck tightly and I guess that the Autopsy team should have checked the lungs and the wind pipes for the lack of oxygen cuz when a person dies in such cases then he/she dies because of lack of oxygen and if Bob might have been strangled then by bare hands it is almost impossible to break the neck and as I have seen the bob's picture after death I did not see signs of a wire or any thing like that on the upper portion of his neck !!!

apuraja

Cricket Spectator
bob is a big guy .. how likely is it that one person could strangle him in a busy hotel without attracting attention?

i really suspect it was a "team" effort

FRAZ

International Captain
bob is a big guy .. how likely is it that one person could strangle him in a busy hotel without attracting attention?

You hate Pakistan team and come to the basic point you idiot and dont just throw arrows in the vacant space !
Idiot !!!!

adharcric

International Coach
FRAZ said:
You know what whenever a person is chocking on blood due to some internal injury then the first nervous system reaction is that the person holds his neck tightly and I guess that the Autopsy team should have checked the lungs and the wind pipes for the lack of oxygen cuz when a person dies in such cases then he/she dies because of lack of oxygen and if Bob might have been strangled then by bare hands it is almost impossible to break the neck and as I have seen the bob's picture after death I did not see signs of a wire or any thing like that on the upper portion of his neck !!!
I'm sure they know how to do their job well enough.

apuraja

Cricket Spectator

ok let me rephrase .. i really suspect that two or more people that bob was acquainted with (since no sign of struggle to enter room, must have had access to 12th floor as all floors require card to enter etc etc) must have been involved in subduing and chocking big bob

chalky

International Debutant
Sky news in England reporting that Pakistan players' phone records have been confiscated by Jamaican police. They are also reporting that there was an alleged physical confrontation between Woolmer and some of the Pakistan players on the team bus after the Ireland game.

Certainly lots of rumours doing the rounds but very unusual for Sky news to broadcast them (even though they are not presenting them as confirmed) without some validity.

Most news organizations seem to be in agreement that Woolmer was going to publish a book after the world cup including details of his experiences with gambling within cricket and that the pages with these details on of gone missing. Without actually committing to anything it looks like a lot of the media is leaning towards the murder been related to match fixing.