• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

Fusion

Global Moderator
I’m saddened beyond belief. Just thinking about the fact that he was strangled….leaves me shaking. I can’t imagine what his family must be going through right now. If there is a hell, then whoever did this belongs in it. I will pray for Bob’s soul, as I have often since he died. I will also pray that whoever did this is caught, and justice is served in this life and next.

Fusion

Global Moderator
i suspect inzi and mushtaq ahmed :(
I suggest doing away with mindless speculation for now. If you are correct, then you'll find out soon enough who they charge with this crime. Until then, no point in hurling these horrific accusations against innocent people. :@

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
http://blip.tv/file/177498

its in hindi/urdu ..

basically talk about the major problems between inzi and woolmer ... and talk of how things will be revealed in a few hours / early morning ...
Yeah Jamiaca Police is speaking in Hindi directly from Islamabad Via Geo TV to Star TV. Not to forget these two are worst news channels in the world.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yeah Jamiaca Police is speaking in Hindi directly from Islamabad Via Geo TV to Star TV. Not to forget these two are worst news channels in the world.
Indeed. I wouldn't be shocked if this reporter is sued for libel. I would if I were Inzi and these claims were made against me! :@

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It was reported here a day or two ago that (at least) one South African player wanted the whole thing called off if it was confirmed that he was murdered.
At this moment, as suspects aren't known, world cup may not be called off. However, if some one is arrested who is deeply associated with cricket or associated with betting/match fixing or some thing, it will be very difficult for the world cup to carry on. All this can get very ugly, more so if the world cup is still going on.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Some news emerging:

The hotel had plenty of cameras.

The room was not broken into and so the murderer(s) might have been some people Woolmer knew.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Sportinglife.com have reported an arrest has been made but police haven't revealed the identity.

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
i suspect inzi and mushtaq ahmed :(
STUPENDOUS !!!!!!
First of all one was Apu and one was Raja and one was midget and dumb and the other was normal ? WHich one suits you ?
Ok I don't know what happened ? And I can only suggest guesses and the stupid and dumbest and ugliest guess will be to accuse the players who have a proper life of their own and make atleast 12 lakh rupees on anaverage for every ODI no matter if they win or not and you think that players worry about one stupid loss just like ordinary gully mohalla low lifers ?
Wanna guess then be sane

pasag

RTDAS
By the way, not sure if anyone or everyone knows about this excellent collection of news sites, but it's very very handy.

FRAZ

International Captain
I wonder what the bit about the missing pages from his autobiography is all about? Could Sarfaraz be correct?
Sarfraz used to live in my neighbourhood and he was a *** ** * ***** !!!!!!! Aunti Rani was such a decent actress and a person and she had to get divorce from this pig and I read recently that Sarfraz once said about Imran that he commits adultry and should be stoned . I liked him for his comments but no0 more !!!!!!!!!!!
Do you want us to trust a pig !!!