• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was actually pretending to nominate your "nomination" for an Inzy.

Just my most-basic-of comebacks.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Confirmed as murder. No links as yet - just heard from the press conference over the radio.

JBH001

International Regular
oh dear....oh good god...oh dear...

I am so angry, and so sad, and so horrified, and so furious.

(this puts everything in a different light, including this current tournament)

Last edited:

JBH001

International Regular
No, and agreed that the WC should go ahead as planned.

However, it does seem dirtied and unclean.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not good although not unexpected. You have to wonder about the security really allowing what happened.

Not much else to say really other than lets hope they catch whoever is responsible.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
It was reported here a day or two ago that (at least) one South African player wanted the whole thing called off if it was confirmed that he was murdered.