• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

pasag

RTDAS
Hmm, so they're disputing the toxicology reports that prove he was poisoned leaving him unable to fight back whilst being strangled, something all the evidence points to, yet they won't give any details why. Interesting to say the least.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, so they're disputing the toxicology reports that prove he was poisoned leaving him unable to fight back whilst being strangled, something all the evidence points to, yet they won't give any details why. Interesting to say the least.
And they have been doing it from the very first day starting with the media manager of the team in Jamaica.

pasag

RTDAS
This seems to be taking a weird route with Scotland Yard now coming out and saying he died a natural death, from a heart attack. However local police are convinced he was murdered. Interesting to say the least. Really, it shouldn't be that hard to find out if someone was murdered or died a natural death - I'm no doctor or coroner or anything but I can't understand how there could be such a difference of opinion on the matter, bar extreme incompetence. Anyways, quite abit of media floating around on this.

pup11

International Coach
This is all ****ing bull****, now what does Scotland yard wants the world to believe that the Jamaican police are a bunch of stupid idiots who were misleading the whole world saying that Woolmer got murdered!!

We might never be able to know the truth about this whole matter, which really is a shame.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This seems to be taking a weird route with Scotland Yard now coming out and saying he died a natural death, from a heart attack. However local police are convinced he was murdered. Interesting to say the least. Really, it shouldn't be that hard to find out if someone was murdered or died a natural death - I'm no doctor or coroner or anything but I can't understand how there could be such a difference of opinion on the matter, bar extreme incompetence. Anyways, quite abit of media floating around on this.
Yeah, ditto. Baffles logic, from what I can see.