Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

Man, this is sickening. How could anyone even entertain the thought of killing someone over a game of cricket?

FFS humanity is rotten.
    He’s thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

- Gareth Keenan from "The Office"

*****Winner***** of the 2006 FIFA World Cup predictions thread...see you in four years' time?

Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    Damn right ! Pratyush You and your factory both have cemented place in my mind as being cash cows* of knowledge and rupees !

*(literally)
    Haha. I am honoured, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by apuraja View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/caribbean/news/...rderlist.shtml

5 peepz are popped a day in jamaica .. seriously i doubt this case is going to be satisfactorily solved
    Given the high profile nature of the case and given this might not have been your regular Jamaican murder (nothing goes to indicate the same - nothing was stolen from the room for instance), it is wrong to assume this will not be treated more importantly than the regular murders in Jamaica. News has also said high profile investigators have been called.

The murder might still not be solved satisfactorily because of lack of clues but that far from means it was because 5 people or whatever are popped regularly in Jamaica.

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Redman View Post
    Man, this is sickening. How could anyone even entertain the thought of killing someone over a game of cricket?

FFS humanity is rotten.
    Yup Lust , greed , and matearilism !!!
    But for once I thought you followed up right after my post !
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratyush View Post
    Given the high profile nature of the case and given this might not have been your regular Jamaican murder (nothing goes to indicate the same - nothing was stolen from the room for instance), it is wrong to assume this will not be treated more importantly than the regular murders in Jamaica. News has also said high profile investigators have been called.

The murder might still not be solved satisfactorily because of lack of clues but that far from means it was because 5 people or whatever are popped regularly in Jamaica.
    btw how many chances are there that when a person wants to vomit then grabs his/her throat tightly and the chances were there that Bob may have fallen down in a way that he broke his neck bone upon impact and the signs of blood all over suggest that he might have experienced a ruptured nerve and blood might have been flowing outta mouth . And the marks of hands on his neck might have been his own and once when he broke his neck then he might have been grabbing his neck tightly to overcome the sheer pain and so on and so forth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    btw how many chances are there that when a person wants to vomit then grabs his/her throat tightly and the chances were there that Bob may have fallen down in a way that he broke his neck bone upon impact and the signs of blood all over suggest that he might have experienced a ruptured nerve and blood might have been flowing outta mouth . And the marks of hands on his neck might have been his own and once when he broke his neck then he might have been grabbing his neck tightly to overcome the sheer pain and so on and so forth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pretty far fetched there Fraz. I just don't see him grabbing his neck so hard that he made strangulation marks.
    RIP Craigos

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    Pretty far fetched there Fraz. I just don't see him grabbing his neck so hard that he made strangulation marks.
    You know what whenever a person is chocking on blood due to some internal injury then the first nervous system reaction is that the person holds his neck tightly and I guess that the Autopsy team should have checked the lungs and the wind pipes for the lack of oxygen cuz when a person dies in such cases then he/she dies because of lack of oxygen and if Bob might have been strangled then by bare hands it is almost impossible to break the neck and as I have seen the bob's picture after death I did not see signs of a wire or any thing like that on the upper portion of his neck !!!

Cricket Spectator
    bob is a big guy .. how likely is it that one person could strangle him in a busy hotel without attracting attention?

i really suspect it was a "team" effort

International Captain
    bob is a big guy .. how likely is it that one person could strangle him in a busy hotel without attracting attention?

You hate Pakistan team and come to the basic point you idiot and dont just throw arrows in the vacant space !
    Idiot !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ
    You know what whenever a person is chocking on blood due to some internal injury then the first nervous system reaction is that the person holds his neck tightly and I guess that the Autopsy team should have checked the lungs and the wind pipes for the lack of oxygen cuz when a person dies in such cases then he/she dies because of lack of oxygen and if Bob might have been strangled then by bare hands it is almost impossible to break the neck and as I have seen the bob's picture after death I did not see signs of a wire or any thing like that on the upper portion of his neck !!!
    I'm sure they know how to do their job well enough.

Post reported.

report has it that there has been an arrest in the woolmer murder.............
    Career cricket
    311 wickets @16.54 and 3021 runs @ 34.56 from 176 games over 11 years H.S 178*
    Member of the CW Green
    Cricket Web Career:(end of season 11) FC: 7404 runs @ 30.85 H.S 253* : One Day: 7331 runs @ 48.55 H.S 155*
    Off season: FC 1209 @ 52.51 & One Day: 921 @ 92.10
    COD4: djs clan
    World Of Warcraft: just sensational

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by adharcric View Post
    Post reported.

reported for what?

everyone on this board is speculating so am i ..

Cricket Spectator

ok let me rephrase .. i really suspect that two or more people that bob was acquainted with (since no sign of struggle to enter room, must have had access to 12th floor as all floors require card to enter etc etc) must have been involved in subduing and chocking big bob

Sky news in England reporting that Pakistan players' phone records have been confiscated by Jamaican police. They are also reporting that there was an alleged physical confrontation between Woolmer and some of the Pakistan players on the team bus after the Ireland game.

Certainly lots of rumours doing the rounds but very unusual for Sky news to broadcast them (even though they are not presenting them as confirmed) without some validity.

Most news organizations seem to be in agreement that Woolmer was going to publish a book after the world cup including details of his experiences with gambling within cricket and that the pages with these details on of gone missing. Without actually committing to anything it looks like a lot of the media is leaning towards the murder been related to match fixing.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information