• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sarfraz claims Woolmer "murdered"

Fusion

Global Moderator
Post reported for not giving a reason to report the other post.
Perhaps you're being sarcastic, but it's fairly obvious why that post was reported. In fact, a lot of posts from that particular member are offensive and can be reported.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Me and Pratyush had a long and expensive telephonic conversation yesterday and he can confirm that I don't sound like this guy from geo !!!!!!!!!!
Relax, I didn't mean that it was you over the phone. I meant that his rant sounded similar to your recent rants on the forum about Inzi and Shoaib.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
bob is a big guy .. how likely is it that one person could strangle him in a busy hotel without attracting attention?

i really suspect it was a "team" effort
Post reported.
Post reported for not giving a reason to report the other post.
Post reported for giving a chance to a new ****** to find atleast one well wisher on this forum !
Post reported for misuse of the cadavers.
Posts reported for insufferable chain-making.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Good. The players should all be tested, their statements taken, and their whereabouts at the time of murder confirmed. There have been some rumblings by some PCB officials of letting the team return home. If there is one thing Pakistan is good at, it's generating negative publicity for itself. This is a murder investigation. The team needs to stay there and cooperate with the authorities. There shouldn't be a SINGLE comment that even hints at the opposite. We should have nothing to hide and come home in due time. To be fair, I've read positive statements from most team members. But the media will focus on the one stray comment from a player/official asking to leave and term it as "guilty/nervous" behavior.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Good. The players should all be tested, their statements taken, and their whereabouts at the time of murder confirmed. There have been some rumblings by some PCB officials of letting the team return home. If there is one thing Pakistan is good at, it's generating negative publicity for itself. This is a murder investigation. The team needs to stay there and cooperate with the authorities. There shouldn't be a SINGLE comment that even hints at the opposite. We should have nothing to hide and come home in due time. To be fair, I've read positive statements from most team members. But the media will focus on the one stray comment from a player/official asking to leave and term it as "guilty/nervous" behavior.
Agreed. It's not like Pakistan have another series coming up soon. A man has died, and they need to stay until the authorities are satisfied that they have everything they need from the players. The PCB should get in front of this issue and release a statement saying that this is exactly what they will do. As you say, they get plenty of negative publicity...they don't need some more, especially given the situation.

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
I wonder who actually killed Woolmer?? It can't be a work of a cricketer, probably it has something to do with bookies, i hope whoever did it get caught soon and is punished to death.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I suggest they get to face a Nandroloned-up Akhtar from 15 yards sans protective equipment.
I'd be up for that. Incidentally, thank God Akthar never made it to the tournament. Can you imagine how many rumors implicating him in the murder would have floated around if he was there?

FRAZ

International Captain
Relax, I didn't mean that it was you over the phone. I meant that his rant sounded similar to your recent rants on the forum about Inzi and Shoaib.
Prove it right here and right now that I am not relaxed !!!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
I'd be up for that. Incidentally, thank God Akthar never made it to the tournament. Can you imagine how many rumors implicating him in the murder would have floated around if he was there?
Traitorism at its best !!!!