• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

i suspect bermuda vs india match was fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuraja

Cricket Spectator
when runs were being plundered .. why wasn't their best/most economican bowler used?

check out DCC Borden 5 0 30 2

only 5 overs used!

we all know if india don't make super 8 how many millions of dollars are going to be lost

not just that but when batting how come 5 of thier batsmen got out for ducks?? i mean .. c'mon against india's super fast express bowlers??? hahaha ..

apuraja

Cricket Spectator
c'mon .. not just that but yuvraj ain't no gibbs .. look at the amount of sixers these indians hit

i mean the bowling was mostly full tosses and long hops .. sorta like bermuda was giving them six hittin practice ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This is barely worth a response - hence those so far but - you missed the Lanka game, did you?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
when runs were being plundered .. why wasn't their best/most economican bowler used?

check out DCC Borden 5 0 30 2

only 5 overs used!

we all know if india don't make super 8 how many millions of dollars are going to be lost

not just that but when batting how come 5 of thier batsmen got out for ducks?? i mean .. c'mon against india's super fast express bowlers??? hahaha ..
Yeah I know, like c'mon, against Bermuda's super great batsmen, how could that happen! :-O

You are so right! This match was fixed.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I say it has three times the power myself... :ph34r: ... mind, I'll stretch to say (sure Zeg might even, at a real wrench, agree) that it might, just, have been appropos here.

pasag

RTDAS
I just don't think the world can handle the power of the triple roll-eyes in these volatile times.

Status
Not open for further replies.