• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For all the indian fans: We're not going out that easily!!!!!

open365

International Vice-Captain
But it means the board will then be inundated with flame-wars.

Which you should know everyone and everyone can do without.
Then it is the people that start the flaming that should be dealt with, not Voltman who was making a non offensive joke.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Middle age is that stage in life when physical decline has started but a person cannot be called old.

Various attempts have been made to define this age, which is around the third quarter of the average life span of human beings. According to Collins Dictionary, this is "... usually considered to occur approximately between the ages of 40 and 60", The OED gives a similar definition but with a later start point "... the period between youth and old age, about 45 to 60." The US Census lists middle age as including both the age categories 35 to 44 and 45 to 54. Erik Erikson sees it ending a little later and defines middle adulthood as between 40 and 65.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well I don't know about your physical decline, TBH.

Nor do I know how much decline was possible... :ph34r:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You could say why play Harbhajan seeing as he's done next to nothing in the last 6 months of one day cricket.And how by playing Kumble is that gifting runs to Sri Lanka?.The guy is a quality spinner and very accurate.Agree with you about Sreesanth but Agarkar's form is a worry.
LOL. I just saw this. I trust someone has pointed you in the direction of Kumble's dire ODI record for the past few years. I'm not willing to check back and see. But trust, Kumble has been rubbish in ODI cricket for a long time now.

adharcric

International Coach
Heh heh............and when I said a few weeks back that Indian fans here are biased and have an unreal expectation of their team all of them sorta tried jumping me.
People jumped on you because you came in and claimed that Zaheer and Munaf were trash, Agarkar was a reserve and Ganguly was to bat at 5.