• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For all the indian fans: We're not going out that easily!!!!!

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Guys, im really fired up (for no apparant reason! ) I really believe that india can still make the super eights! We have to smack bermuda....there's no doubt abt it...but instead of being so depressed and showing so much concern, ive created this thread so all us indian fans can come together and liven up! Who knows...maybe our optimism will reach th indian players.

p.s. For all those who dont really support india....do u think that there is any point of being optimistic or is our fate going to be the same as our local rivals pakistan?

I appreciate you for being optimistic for supporting your team! But i think its too late!

open365

Not really needed, TBH. That's just inflammatory.
There was a need because it was funny.

It's not inflamatory, it's jibing at a cricket team, it's hardly calling the pope a **** face or something of that ilk.

Raghav

Every one in this world knows that India is going easily and If there is question whether is it going easily or not, then the answer is yes.

They are going with a big loss to their world cup campaign

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There was a need because it was funny.
A million and one things are funny. Doesn't mean to say them all is a good idea.
It's not inflamatory, it's jibing at a cricket team, it's hardly calling the pope a **** face or something of that ilk.
Hence, on a cricket forum, in the light of a team just being eliminated from a World Cup which happens once every 4 years, it's pretty inflammatory.

Did you read the Football World Cup Forum in 2006?

Raghav

A million and one things are funny. Doesn't mean to say them all is a good idea.

Hence, on a cricket forum, in the light of a team just being eliminated from a World Cup which happens once every 4 years, it's pretty inflammatory.

Yes Master Richard Sir, I read Just now. Thanks for opening my eyes!8-)

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Same with the rest of the team now I believe.
I think a fort for the Indian team should be built in India right now with super hardened quick drying cement walls each a 100 foot thick with 50 foot wide strongest steel colums!
This should save them from being harmed by a billion supporters :happy:!!!!!

open365

Do we post an a board where we have to check every joke we make before we post it for things that might offended OTT cricket supporters?

No, we do not, we post on a board where people can say what they want within reason, and voltman was perfectly within reason.

Anyone who get's worked up by a middle aged New Zealander spotting an oppurtunity for a joke over the internet should get a life.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
But it means the board will then be inundated with flame-wars.

Which you should know everyone and everyone can do without.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Heh heh............and when I said a few weeks back that Indian fans here are biased and have an unreal expectation of their team all of them sorta tried jumping me.