• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For all the indian fans: We're not going out that easily!!!!!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I would've made this thread if I didn't promise to shutup and not show anymore enthusiasm and optimism until India start performing, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

But anyways, I can't contain myself anymore. Heck yeh we're still in it boys. How many times have these Indians underperformed and recieved so much criticism back home, and then went on to perform like true champions. The answer is a lot, so heck yeh we're still in it.

This team is extremely talented, and no doubt tigers on paper, it's just about performing to their full potential. Which no doubt they will do now that they are under pressure by more than 1 billion people on the face of this earth. This team will come out firing, I have faith in them.

Let's show these Lankans and Bermudans what we're made of.

Hooooo Haaaa India, Aaaaya Indiaaa! :laugh:

P.S. Good way to reach 2 700 posts, hehe.
Haha, no. We will win against Bermuda, but don't expect a 200+ run win. We may or may not win against SL, but we will not make the super eights due to the RR.

foe

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I hope they really hammer Bermuda today....have a feeling we'll beat lanka..so the NRR will come into play

R_D

International Debutant
Dravid really is annoying with his press conference.. its always that same old bull**** from him. All we can do is try and it'll surely fall into place someday. How about you make some tough decisions and get the non-performers like Sehwag and harbhajan out of the ODI team.
Sehwag can't score and Harbhjan doesn't have a clue how to take wickets so whats the point of having him in the team. Shame there's no Ramesh Pawar. Don't rate Kumble as ODI bowlers on bit.

They will beat SL thou.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Sri Lanka not going to lose a game for the rest of cup. I can't see any team getting close to us. We'll smash India harder then we did Bermuda.

Chaminda Vaas is the greatest fast bowler ever, Murali is the greatest spinner ever. Sangakkara is best keeper batsmen ever. Jayawardene is the great captain ever. Jayasuriya is the greatest One Day Batsmen ever. Malinga will be the best fast bowler for the next ten year. No team will ever come close to Sri Lanka ever again. If you think Australia's domination was something you haven't seen anything yet.

[/One eyed Sri Lankan Mode]

Haha 7,000th post, we going to smash Bangladesh and India BTW
Best post :lol:

R_D

International Debutant
:laugh:

joker! anyway....india seem to have gained a bit of form and all the indian fans can sile again....just cant wait till friday!
don't know about the form part but it'll be interesting to see what they do on friday.
I was trying to remember why i can't go out on friday, i have somthign to do. Now i know what i had :p

Nishant

International 12th Man
don't know about the form part but it'll be interesting to see what they do on friday.
I was trying to remember why i can't go out on friday, i have somthign to do. Now i know what i had :p
glad u remembered! it would have been a disaster if u had missed this match! Anyway...who do u think is gonna open the innings this time.

I have a feeling that pathan may play and will be used as a pinch hitter at no. 3....or india will go with the same 11 again...probably the 2nd one...but its alright to speculate! :)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Indians...huh....cannot beat SRL. Watch out. no more comments! They are the most overrated team than English football team.. Not worth of supporting them

Nishant

International 12th Man
Indians...huh....cannot beat SRL. Watch out. no more comments! They are the most overrated team than English football team.. Not worth of supporting them
the hell is wrong with you! :laugh:

only jokes mate!.....but im suprised that u dont support india, living in india as well...y are u so against them?

I mean, even SS talks negatively abt them...but he still supports them! Whats ur beef?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
the hell is wrong with you! :laugh:

only jokes mate!.....but im suprised that u dont support india, living in india as well...y are u so against them?

I mean, even SS talks negatively abt them...but he still supports them! Whats ur beef?
Being a Kiwi?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
From memory, I don't think he is a Kiwi. He's a bit like pup11, disillusioned with the Indian team/media, etc.

R_D

International Debutant
SL performance today does concern me a bit.....but we should be fine! :ph34r:
yeah they played exceptionally well but i'm sure all indian players are going to be up for the match.
I'd like to see Sreesanth in for Agarkar but than again Agarkar might come in handy by removing jaya early but AA is too unpredictable.

Sehwag's definately playing next match now, Karthick might come in for Uthappa who's looked pretty ordinary in both games so far.
This would be my lineup.. sachin back to where he plays best. Same thing happend last world cup after Sachin was given his opening job again.. team started doing much better. India's middle order really is weak it always needs a good start by opners for it to fire.

Sachin
gangully
Sehwag
Yuvi
Dravid
Dhoni
Karthick
Kumble
Sreesanth
Z Khan
M Patel