• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

March17th

Lostman

State Captain
before both the games began today, i saw this on cricinfo and thought it would be nice if saw at least 1 upset, the two just makes it wierd.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh > India and have been for a while IMO. I expect them to win a couple more during the Super 8s as well. Tough match it will for us against them, top of table clash it seems.

Well Ireland they got some good cricketers, but they really are doing a Kenya here. Nice to seee their Kent keeper batsmen score some runs though, looks like Jones might get dropped from the Kent starting XI if he keeps this up.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Bangladesh > India and have been for a while IMO. I expect them to win a couple more during the Super 8s as well. Tough match it will for us against them, top of table clash it seems.

Well Ireland they got some good cricketers, but they really are doing a Kenya here. Nice to seee their Kent keeper batsmen score some runs though, looks like Jones might get dropped from the Kent starting XI if he keeps this up.
He won't displace G Jones because he's signed for Northants! (he obviously expected Kent to see a lot of Jones this summer so decided to go elsehwere)
Seriously,Ireland are playing "above themselves" and I don't expect another shock from them. But if Bangladesh get to the Super Eights (not a done deal) I think they'll beat someone else. (and I don't just mean Zimbabwe or Ireland either) I think they will beat one more big team if they play like that...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's an "if" and it's most certainly a big, very big, if.

Playing that well again in the near future, that is.