• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

Evermind

International Debutant
Looking forward to England thrashing Kenya and Canada.

It will most likely be Ireland and WI going through: no way are Pak gonna lose to Zimbabwe now, and WI will probably beat Ireland comprehensively.

India to lose to Lanka and crash out - Pak style.

pup11

International Coach
My 8 teams for the Super 8's are:-

1.Australia
2.South Africa
3.West Indies
4.Sri Lanka
5.New Zealand
6.Ireland
7.Bangladesh
8.England

IMO, India has no chance in hell to make it into the Super 8's with their current attitude.

pup11

International Coach
I also want India to do well Dasa, so please don't get me wrong there mate but there performances outside India
are nothing less but shocking.

TazzX

U19 12th Man
Can someone please tell me how the Supoer 8 works.

I get a few mixed stories. My understanding is that if you finish your group (say group A) at the top you then become A1 and will play all the B/C/D2 teams. If you finish 2nd you get the A2 and play all teh B/C/D1 teams? If this correct? So really it does matter if you win your round robin games because you get the play the lesser teams to an extend.

?????

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Or you could say - all play all, but without the repeat of the group games already played.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ are the first team through to the Super 8 to carry the extra 2 points.