• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh Believes India Has A Weaker Bowling Attack

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The title says it all... Man is this guy for real, does he actually think his team's bowling is better than India's? :wacko:

http://worldcup.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1758841.cms

Man, I want us to destroy these Bangladeshis after hearing a statement like this, like bowl them for less than 120 and win by ten wickets.

"Our batting will be the key against India. They must take advantage of a slightly weaker Indian bowling attack. If we can upset either India or Sri Lanka, we can progress to the second round," remarked Aminul Islam, first Test captain of the Bangladesh team.

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
mortaze is superb. now days, in this form, comparing the two teams...id have to go with bangladeshi paceman over pathan, zaheer, agarkar. munaf is still better, but for the most part...sheesh. 1 billion people and zero genuine fasties.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
That quote has no context, so it's hard to say what he meant. He might have meant India's bowling attack is weaker relative to Bangladesh's batting, Sri Lanka's bowling, or previous Indian bowling attacks. Title of the thread is misleading as well.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
That quote has no context, so it's hard to say what he meant. He might have meant India's bowling attack is weaker relative to Bangladesh's batting, Sri Lanka's bowling, or previous Indian bowling attacks. Title of the thread is misleading as well.
Yeah, dead right. Turbs is completely over-reacting IMO, I don't think he meant that BD's attack was better or anything. Just that he thought India had a bowling attack that could be exploited, which let's face it, a lot of people would agree with.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Regardless of whether it's strong than India's, relatively or otherwise, Bangladesh's bowling attack is looking fairly solid now. Mashrafe Mortaza would not be too far from the Indian team, while Rafique and Razzak would challenge for some other Test nations in ODI cricket. The weak link is as always the lack of a third (and often second) seamer.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Mashrafe Mortaza is not as good as Zaheer Khan or Munaf Patel but is defenitely on a par with Agit Agarkar and better than Irfan Pathan IMO.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
This is more like something SirDJ would say.
Believe me, I had nothing to do with it.

India is slightly weak..........but Bangladesh are asking for trouble......If I was Pathan or Zaheer, I would knock this guys head off with a bouncer.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Shame you could duck under an Irfan bouncer and bob your head back up again, and it still wouldn't have reached you either :p