• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Vs West Indies

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsoul

Cricket Spectator
:cool: So ladies and gentlemen the moment has come after endless wait. I :cool: hereby announce the war of windies OPEN :cool:

This opener seems to be tight and balanced but my money is on Pak. A committed lot and is known for performing when tide is against them but windies have the home advantage. If Lara fires, he can win the match solely at his own.

As per my local time hardly 15 hrs left and the clock is ticking........

Go Pakistan go!!!!( cuz I would love to see semi or final between India vs Pak 8-) ).

pup11

International Coach
Yeah Windies have done themselves no favours by getting trashed at the hands of India in the Warmup game the other day.

I would back Pakistan to win simply because they look determined to do well in this WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.