• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gavaskar criticises Aussie Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

biased indian

International Coach
Sunny Gavaskar has come out and attacked the behaviour of the Aussies in the lead up to the World Cup.

http://www.cricketweb.net/article.php?CategoryIDAuto=1&NewsIDAuto=3541

Apart from obviously forgetting his own highly embarrassing walk-off at the MCG, what does everyone think about Sunny's comments?

He's also described in the article as arguably the greatest opening batsman ever - thoughts?
"unlike the Aussies who have plenty to say and seldom in a humorous way.

Banter works - abuse doesn't."

i think he is true there

pasag

RTDAS
Already made a thread in CC. I think it's much more appropriate in CC as it's talking about the Australian team in general, not just the World Cup.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"unlike the Aussies who have plenty to say and seldom in a humorous way.

Banter works - abuse doesn't."

i think he is true there
Thought Warne's comment to Collingwood re the MBE was pretty good, as was his labelling Bell the Sherminator.

Love your avatar btw. How do you think India will go?

biased indian

International Coach
Thought Warne's comment to Collingwood re the MBE was pretty good, as was his labelling Bell the Sherminator.

Love your avatar btw. How do you think India will go?
i dont know to be true how they will perform.....
if they start badly (beat bermuda and bagladesh narrowly )
would be nice then ther will be lot pressure from home
and they might start to perform like last world cup

wht i would like..... is for the team to give sachin tendulkar a nice birthday gift ...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.