• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your attention please: thread openers/threads regarding world cup

bdcricmad

Cricket Spectator
All the threads herein cricketweb regarding World Cup 2007 tend to focus on mainly top 8 teams. This tournament is a battle of 16 teams. Though I'm concerned the last 8 teams are weaker than the top 8 teams, I always have a question in my mind, is it fair for the rest of the 8 teams? Users opening threads containing polls and these all polls only concern top 8 teams. Why this tends should persist?

I would like to take the chance to request all the users opening threads, please be fair to the rest of the 8 teams perticipating in this tournament. Thanks.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fairly certain the minnow teams have their own threads. Those are just on page 2 and 3, as they're obviously less popular than those pertaining to the top 8. Think about it. The fact that they're minnows tends to suggest a relative lack of fans on here, as compared to the major teams.

Also, the World Cup is structured to ease the minnows out as soon as possible.