• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WC Tools!!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great stuff mate, and here I've been ignoring it for a few hours thinking it was a thread about Punter.
:D

I nearly posted a picture of Graeme Smith, tbh.

If you're going to chose a punchbag at least he's a nice soft one who won't hurt your knuckles...

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Nice effort man, but I there's a slight error with net run rates.

Basically, if a team is bowled out before their fifty overs are completed, their score should still be divided by fifty. This spreadsheet divides the score by the number of overs (which is obviously correct in all other scenarios).

armchairumpire

U19 Cricketer
Thanks - that's great. A mate of mine was just saying the other day about how there wasn't a table like yours available.

Craig

World Traveller

Basically, if a team is bowled out before their fifty overs are completed, their score should still be divided by fifty. This spreadsheet divides the score by the number of overs (which is obviously correct in all other scenarios).
Some people are never happy :laugh: :p

PhoenixFire

International Coach
This is a great thing actually. Must have spent a bit of time on the Formulae for the tables and stuff. Great :thumbup:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator

I always thought the NRR went by the number of overs they actually played and not the full 50.