• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup TV guide for Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, Nine don't have the second semi? Didn't know that.

Can't wait till it gets underway :cool:

howardj

International Coach
lol

Channel Nine seem confident that we'll finish first in our Pool (A1).

Looks like they're basically, of the Super Eight games, only televising our matches.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Cool thanks pasag, was looking for something like this. What's with the Pakistan vs Ireland game on Main Event?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
All Fox Sports channels will probably have something on at that time (think the tennis ATP Masters Series is on at that time). Its still free though obviously lol.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Muhahahahaha :devil2: now its turn for you people in the Eastern part of the world to have to stay up all night and have to suffer..... :p.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Great work, saggers, I'm printing this out. I've managed to keep the Foxtel sports channels longer than anticipated, so I'll be catching a fair bit of this.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol

Channel Nine seem confident that we'll finish first in our Pool (A1).

Looks like they're basically, of the Super Eight games, only televising our matches.
Actually, the seedings will hold irrespective of who qualifies as what.

It was done to help travel plans of fans and stuff, I think.

And I do think it was a pretty good idea. So even if Oz lose to RSA, they will still be A1.

jemo27

Cricket Spectator
i noticed on channel 9 schedule they have an ireland game aginst the winner of Kenya and England, instead of pakistan has the seeding were