• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warmups

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Wonder if there's something funny going on with the pitch in the South Africa game? Seems hard to believe 7 guys could have got themselves out so quickly.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Interesting - can't see England making the final four despite their recent heroics, and I have this weird feeling that Pakistan are gonna be a real no-show this WC, but you never know.

i can see where you are coming from, but like i said if they make it to the final 4..which is big if...but these 3 are the only teams i see beating the ausies in a knock out game...teams like SA,SL and IND though very highly liely to make it to the final 4 , they lack the killer instinct

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well Colly did much better, didn't he?

I heart Dwayne, I hope he gets a Michelle.
Ignoring your idiocy you're completely missing the point about Bell's problem of not going on after he gets a fairly slow cameo. He really needs to kick on and convert some innings into substantial scores when he's in such a favourable batting position in the lineup.

grecian

Ignoring your idiocy you're completely missing the point about Bell's problem of not going on after he gets a fairly slow cameo. He really needs to kick on and convert some innings into substantial scores when he's in such a favourable batting position in the lineup.
Well thanks for ignoring my idiocy, wish I could reciprocate, but its sadly impossible.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Leaving aside how awesome he is, how is Leverock as a bowler? Never seen him or anything.

Always seems to be hugely better than the other Bermuda bowlers, and he's going alright today too.

grecian

Leaving aside how awesome he is, how is Leverock as a bowler? Never seen him or anything.

Always seems to be hugely better than the other Bermuda bowlers, and he's going alright today too.
He looks decent to me, good control, reasonable flight, turns it a bit.

Better then Giles.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
if ireland and bermuda are giving the test nations such a tough time then i ll be looking forward to the Kenya nd Scotland games too